Advantages of Our Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Filter:
- Light weight, more practical.
- Very good abrasive resistance and more durable.
- Superior small hole construction and high-performance sorption.
- Large specific surface area and high adsorption capacity.
- Adsorb particulate faster and more effectively than other carbon.
- 950 high iodine adsorption value, much stronger adsorbing ability.
Iodine adsorption value is a performance parameter of activated carbon.
The upper iodine adsorption value, the stronger adsorbing ability.
- With the similar iodine value, the filtering effect of coconut shell active carbon is the most efficient.
- 53% open hole area by professional design to permit more air waft to get through.
- Protected and environmental friendly.
- 6″ flange.
- Coconut shell activated carbon filter.
- Protected and effective operation.
- Maintenance free design.
- Pre-filter included.
- Three cotton filter pads encase carbon to steer clear of carbon leaking out and wasting.
More convenient to keep the outermost pad clean.
- Two free elastic ropes to mend the filter pad.
Flange 6″ Carbon Layer Thickness 1.5 inches Carbon Norm Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Open Hole Area 53% (Professional design) Maximum Scrubbing 450CFM(cubic feet per minute) Overall Size: 22″ Tall x 10″ Bottom Diameter Hardness More than 96% Coconut Shell Activated Carbon: Specific Surface Area 900-1000 square meter per gram Iodine Adsorption Value 950 (High efficiency) Moisture Content Not up to%