Brand New 8″ High-efficiency Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Air Filter for Hydroponics!
Constructed with 1.5 inches thick coconut shell carbon layer, it can do away with odors, filter particulates and purify air effectively if used with 8″ vortex blower. Perfect to provide both you and your plants a clean and fresh environment. As an alternative of leaving the bottom section unused and wasted, it utilizes 100% of the carbon element. So if you’re affected by stale air condition and bored with gardening with organic fertilizer, sprays, odor gels or even incense, this real activated carbon filter is definitely your optimal choice with 18 month life expectancy of continuous use! Protected and environmental friendly.
- 8″ flange.
- Coconut shell activated carbon filter.
- Safe and effective operation.
- Maintenance free design.
- Pre-filter included.
- Three cotton filter pads encase carbon to steer clear of carbon leaking out and wasting.
More convenient to keep the outermost pad clean.
- Two free elastic ropes to fix the filter pad.
Advantages of Our Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Filter:
- Light weight and more practical.
- Excellent abrasive resistance and more durable.
- Superior small hole construction and high-performance sorption.
- Large specific surface area and high adsorption capacity.
- Adsorb particulate faster and more effectively than other carbon.
- 950 high iodine adsorption value, much stronger adsorbing ability.
- Iodine adsorption value is a performance parameter of activated carbon.
- The higher iodine adsorption value, the stronger adsorbing ability.
- With the same iodine value, the filtering effect of coconut shell active carbon is the most efficient.
- 53% open hole area by professional design to allow more air float to get through.