This 400W hydroponics lighting system represents the most productive value grow light. The 400 watt advanced electronic ballast supports both High Pressure Sodium (HPS) and Metal Halide (MH) bulbs, giving the grower the flexibility to select the most productive choice of light simply by changing the bulb, as an alternative of having to own two separate light systems. MH is used for accelerated vegetative growth, then switch to HPS to encourage flowering, fruiting and budding.
Additional Features of Ballast
* Works with both High Pressure Sodium (HPS) and Metal Halide (MH) bulbs
* Mechanically detects type of bulb installed and adjusts itself accordingly
* 9-foot lamp cord
* 8-foot power cord
* UL-listed, CE certified
* One-year warranty on ballast
* Input Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
* Harmonic Distortion: <10%
* Input Current: 3.52A
* Crest Factor: <1.7
* Frequency (Hz): 25kHz ~ 100kHz
* Power Factor: >0.99
* Total Luminous Flux: 41,000Lm
* Energy Saving: 30%
* Reflector: approx. 22″ x 18″ x 7″
* Ballast (WxHxL): 4.25″ x 3″ x 10.25″ (11″ including mounting flanges)
Note: Plastic protective sheets, if present on reflector, should be got rid of before use.
(1x) High pressure sodium (HPS) bulb (HPS)
(1x) Metal halide (MH) bulb
(1x) Reflector hanging kit
(1x) Digital ballast
Fast startup – reaches full brightness in lower than 1/4 the time of most magnetic ballasts.
Completely silent – no more humming and buzzing.
Small, compact design – most electronic models weigh lower than 10 pounds in comparison to 44 pounds for magnetic ballasts
Longer bulb life – lumen output loss over the years is dramatically lower than with magnetic ballasts.
Electronic ballasts can light both MH and HPS lamps.