Prairie Essentials’ multi-purpose heating mat and 5 inch easy-to-read thermometer kit is your solution for Kombucha tea brewing, beer brewing, fermentation, seedling starting, or some other application you wish to have to adda little warmth to.
Our heating mat provides consistent radiant heat for quick propagation of seedlings or to get your beer and/or tea brew to the desired temperature.
Included are simple instructions at the back of the package and imprinted on the mat
• Measures 3 inches by 20 inches
• Includes our easy-to-read, self-adhesive liquid crystal thermometer
• Provides consistent radiant heat
• Water resistant and easy to clean
• 6 foot power cord
• Features a rubber band to hold mat to brewing containers
• Fits perfectly around a 1 gallon jug (Jug Not Included)
Comes with a 5 inch easy-to-read, self-adhesive liquid crystal thermometer
Features a rubber band to hold the mat to your brewing container
Measures 3 inches by 20 inches. Small footprint so it could actually take a seat on a window seal and flexible enough to wrap around brewing containers
Water resistant and easy to clean. Features a 6 foot cord UL listed power cord
Can be utilized for plenty of applications such as beer and tea brewing, kombucha, seedlings, fermentation, plant propagation and a lot more!